GO VOM Vomit Bag
In fact, GO VOM Vomit Bag, is a portable vomit bag with a cardboard cone at the opening, an anti-reflux valve and an absorbent pad. The super-absorbent pad inside solidifies over 300 ml of body fluids within seconds. This bag is graduated and transparent to facilitate measurements.
So, how to use GO VOM Vomit Bag?
Men or women, experiencing vomiting, whether in a health care institution, at home or during a trip. Particularly suitable for oncology services, dialysis, post-operative recovery room. As well as for emergency services, such as ambulances.
Features of this product are:
- As well, reduces risks of spilling/cleaning tasks.
- Blocks odor.
- Also, super absorbent pad included.
- Turns 300 ml and more of liquid wastes into a gel within seconds.
- And it is disposable.
- Ideal for emergencies (ER, ambulance)
- Pads are made of 100% recycled material.
- In addition, fast and easy to implement
- Useful for home care and Long Term Care
- No cleaning
- Length : 15.5” (39.5cm).Width : 6” (15 cm).Thickness : 38μm.
Composition of this bag is:
Polyethylene bag equipped with ties. Also, super absorbent pad 100% recycled composed of a non-woven support with a sulfate base coupled with sodium acrylate based co-polymers. Packaging made of recycled materials. No latex and no phthalates.