N95 Face Mask
In fact, N95 Face Mask, are respirators and surgical masks are examples of personal protective equipment that are useful to protect the wearer from particles or from liquid contaminating the face.
Benefits of this product are:
- First, people with chronic respiratory, cardiac, or other medical conditions that make breathing difficult should check with their health care provider before using an N95 respirator because the N95 respirator can make it more difficult for the wearer to breathe.
- Additionally, some models have exhalation valves that can make breathing out easier and help reduce heat build-up. Also, note that you should not use N95 respirators with exhalation valves when sterile conditions are necessary.
- Moreover, All FDA-cleared N95 respirators has a mark that is “single-use,” disposable devices. Yet, if there is a damage in the respirator or if breathing becomes difficult, you should remove the respirator, discard it properly, and replace it with a new one. To safely discard your N95 respirator, place it in a plastic bag and put it in the trash. Then, wash your hands after handling the used respirator.
- N95 respirators are not suitable for children or people with facial hair. Because a proper fit cannot be achieved on children and people with facial hair, the N95 respirator may not provide full protection.
Warnings Of Usage:
First always be sure that the complete product is:
– Suitable for the application;
– You always fit it correctly;
– You have also to wear it during all periods of exposure;
– And most important is to replace it when necessary.