Respirator Mask FFP1
In fact, Respirator Mask FFP1, With FFP1 protection against dusts and mists in a wide variety of industrial applications and other hazardous environments. The 3 panel design allows for greater facial movement, while the sculpted, low profile style of the embossed upper panel creates an effective seal, reduces eyewear fogging and improves eyewear compatibility.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, it is a high Performance Filter Material: 3M™ Advanced Electret filter material helps wearers to breathe easily through the respirator for more comfortable protection.
- In fact, 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve: The Cool Flow valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator – even in hot and humid conditions.
- Besides, unique 3-panel design: Accommodates greater facial movement during speech.
- Additionally, embossed top panel: Reduces fogging of eyewear.
- Moreover, sculpted nose panel: Improves compatibility with eyewear.
- As well, innovative chin tab: For ease of fitting and adjustment of the respirator on the face.
- Hygienic packaging: helps protect the respirator from contamination before use, also allows practical storage and dispensing in the workplace.
- Color-coded headbands offer easy protection level identification – color coded yellow: FFP1 (APF = 4)
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat and moisture build-up to offer workers comfortable protection – even in hot and humid conditions
- And finally, maximum usage level: Up to 4 x WEL.
So, how to use Respirator Mask FFP1?
In fact, you use disposable respirator masks when there may be harmful particulates in the atmosphere such as dust. Additionally, they protect the wearer by filtering air before you breathe in through the nose and mouth. Moreover, you can use the protective equipment with differently rated filters depending on the challenges of the environment. Besides, disposable face masks are a common and effective solution to respiratory protection suitable for a variety of tasks, such as:
•First, Carpentry and construction.
• Decorating and DIY.
• Laboratory and manufacturing.
Warnings Of Usage:
First always be sure that the complete product is:
– Suitable for the application.
– You always fit it correctly.
– You have also to wear it during all periods of exposure.
– And most important is to replace it when necessary.