Tearless Shampoo And Wash
In fact, Tearless Shampoo And Wash, is a clinically tested, tear free baby shampoo and moisturizing body wash that gently cleanses without drying, leaving baby’s skin and hair feeling soft. As well, made with purified water and rich with certified organic botanicals of Chamomile, Lavender and Aloe. Besides, this unique baby shampoo and baby wash rinses clean with a gentle scent to soothe baby.
However, it is:
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free
- Paraben Free
- Certified Organic Botanicals
- Also, Vaseline free
- DEA Free
- Even, Phthalate Free
- Phosphate free
- Also Free of dyes
- pure vegan
- Additionally, there is no tests on animals
- Contains as well biodegradable ingredients
So, how to use Shampoo Wash Gentle Moisture?
Apply to baby’s hair and body, gently massage, lather and rinse.
Ingredients of this product are:
Aqua (Water/Ou), Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Camomotla (matricaria) Flower Extract*, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Taurate, Glyceryl Taurate Stearate, Hydrogenated Palm Stearate, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Benzoic Acid, Phenosethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Gluconate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Alpha-isomethyl, Ionone, Limonene, Linalool, 3-Hydroxycyclohexylcarboxylate Perfume (perfume).
- Besides, Chamomile possesses properties that can help ease inflammation, spasms, and flatulence, promote calm and sleep, and protect against the bacteria that cause stomach ulcers.
- In addition, Lavender gently moisturizes skin, and is non-comedogenic for pores. Moreover, lavender oil is naturally antibacterial, meaning that it kills acne-causing bacteria that might infiltrate your pores. So, this makes the purple flower perfect for preventing, calming, and healing painful acne breakouts.
- And also Aloe vera is a common household plant known for its skin healing properties. Besides, using aloe vera on the face can help moisturize skin. Regularly applying a small amount of aloe vera to the face can help treat various skin conditions, including acne, eczema, and sunburn.