In fact, Vomit ProKit, effectively manages vomiting in any circumstance. It as well, combines in a single economical format the Vomit Support® and Vomit Hygienic covers® (vomit bags). Absorbs 700 ml in 30 seconds. Moreover, simple to use, this Prokit simplifies the work of health and emergency workers (EMTs, firefighters, etc.). And also provides added protection when carrying and disposing of body liquids.
Additionally, its unique super-absorbent pad included in each cover is designed to turn 600ml and more of bodily fluids into a gel within seconds. It even helps reduce the risks of splashes, spills and germ dispersal to prevent healthcare-associated Infections.
So, how to use Vomit ProKit?
As well, men or women, who do not have access to traditional toilets or has difficulty using them, whether in a health care institution, at home or during a trip. Particularly recommended for oncology services, dialysis, post-operative recovery room, as well as for emergency services, such as ambulances.
Features Of This Product Are:
- For any patient with the urge to vomit.
- 20 vomit supports and 200 hygienic covers with super-absorbent pad.
- Absorbs even 600ml and more of body fluids.
- As well, large opening to avoid spilling.
- Easy to manipulate.
- Besides, stackable to optimize storage.
- Limits also hospital-acquired infections.
- Increases as well, both patient and nurse satisfaction.
- Cover: Length : 9.8″ (25cm). Width : 9.8″ (25cm). Thickness : 38μm.
Support: Length : 7.5” (19cm) x Width : 4.5” (11.5cm) x Height : 5.1” (13cm).
Composition Of This Product is:
Polypropylene urinal support. Polyethylene bag equipped with ties. Also, the super-absorbent pad is 100 % recycled composed of a non-woven support with a sulfate base coupled with sodium acrylate based co-polymers. Packaging made of recycled materials. No latex and no phthalates.